Sky News Foreign Coordinator Brent O’Halloran says rumours of Kim Jong-un’s death have been “greatly exaggerated”.
“It’s difficult to speak with much certainty regarding anything to do with the North Korean leader or indeed anything going on within the hermit nation, Mr O’Halloran said.
It is understood the 36 year old leader of North Korea underwent heart surgery earlier this month with several US outlets quoting unnamed US intelligence sources reporting there were complications from that surgery.
CNN said he was in “grave danger” while an NBC reporter tweeted he was “brain dead”, a tweet which was later deleted, Mr O’Halloran said.
Officials in South Korea, Japan and China later said there was no evidence to suggest Kim Jong-un is severely ill.
Mr O’Halloran said “this was not the first time US media outlets had released false information”.
While it may have been an “incidental mistake,” Mr O’Halloran said “it was this sort of journalistic malpractice which bought us three years of uncorroborated Russia-Trump collusion conspiracy theories which were peddled by the majority of US mainstream media outlets”.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://quydinh.com/tin-hot
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- iOS 13.5 KHÔNG CẦN LÊN CŨNG ĐƯỢC
- Hạnh Phúc Trong Tầm Tay – Tập 7+8 Preview 1 | Trạm Phim Ngôn Tình
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày 24 Tháng 5 Năm 2020, Bắc bộ mưa lớn, Dự báo thời tiết 10 ngày tới.
- Tin tức dịch bệnh corona ( Covid-19 ) sáng 22/5 Tin tổng hợp virus corona Việt Nam đại dịch Vũ Hán
- Tin tức dịch Corona mới ngày 22 tháng 4, 2020 | Cập nhật dịch Covid-19