This video is a compilation of the footage I was able to get during our ride from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi in northern Vietnam. It is really hard to explain the beauty of this country. It is something that you have to see in person.
The total trip was 25 days and we wasted no time getting a bike once we landed in Ho Chi Minh for the trip. Jess has never been on the back of a bike before and after a few rides with a loaned scooter she was feeling semi-comfortable around the hectic traffic. We switched the scooter out for a Honda XR150 and loaded up the bike. With 2 backpacks and 2 smaller bags, we fueled up and set off.
We were not ready for the ever changing landscapes. We stopped frequently to take in the views. The route that we took recommended by Tigit was covered in nice turns sloping down the mountainside. I’m a bit shocked that there wasn’t much of a motorbike/car racing scene here considering the roads the locals ride on everyday would breed some talented drivers/riders.
We spent a night or two in most of the cities but focused most of our time in Ho Chi Minh and Hue where my family lives. Thank you Vietnam for an amazing time, we will be back 🙂
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bỏ túi cho bạn về cách viết kí tự đặc biệt trong zing me thật ấn tượng
- 12 câu đố thử thách khả năng sinh tồn của bạn
- Giải Được 10 Câu Đố Này 💡Giáo Sư Thì Bái Phục 🙏Còn Chuyên Gia Và Một Phần Ba Dân Số Thì Bó Tay!
- Những câu THẢ THÍNH cực kỳ Dễ Thương và Cuốn Hút. Hiệu quả lắm đấy! | Blog HCĐ ✔
- Tui lỡ mua 35 triệu mỹ phẩm… | CRAZY HUGE BEAUTY HAUL | Letsplaymakeup