Teardown: Look inside Bose SoundLink II or 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker + How to disassembly & assemble this Bose SoundLink speakers – What’s Inside. In this video also show how to remove Bose SoundLink speaker grill – covers and how to change bose soundlink 3 battery replacement. Some alternative portable bluetooth Speakers from Bose: Bose SoundLink Micro,bose soundlink mini 2, Bose SoundLink Revolve+ plus or just buy product from JBL! JBL Go, JBL clip, JBL Clip+, JBL clip2, JBL Charge 3, JBL Xtreme, JBL Flip 4, JBL Flip 3 and JBL Pulse 2.
Main features Bose SoundLink Portable bluetooth Speaker: Meet the speaker that brings your music and friends together—with a style that’s all your own. The SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III is our best-performing mobile Bluetooth speaker. It plays louder and longer than its popular predecessor, with advanced Bose technologies that reproduce the fullness, clarity and depth of your music. And a colorful assortment of optional covers let you personalize your speaker. This compact speaker pairs easily with your smartphone, iPad or other Bluetooth device. It has a range of about 30 feet, so you can enjoy the sound you want without wires. Simply press and hold the Bluetooth button on the speaker’s top panel, and then choose the SoundLink speaker III from your device. The speaker remembers the most recent six devices you’ve used, so reconnecting is even simpler. Sure, the sound draws a crowd. But this speaker also has a sleek look you’ll appreciate. Curved edges and a thin profile make a bold statement, especially when you add a touch of color with an optional cover. The speaker easily slips right into a bag or backpack. The silicone button panel protects it from dirt and dust, while a wraparound metal grille adds to its durability and resists fingerprints.
[-] Hазвание видео RU: ЧТО ВНУТРИ ДИНАМИКА – Портативный Динамик Bose SoundLink – Музыкальная колонка (портативная колонка) – Заглянуть внутрь
[-] Video nosaukums LV: portatīvā bezvadu tumba Bose SoundLink – izjaukšana un ieskats iekšā
(0) DIY guides:
(0) Headphones dB/SPL sound tests:
(0) Tests and some entertainments:
My Production Equipment gear:
– Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 + 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens + 14 mm F/2.5 prime lens + SanDisk Extreme 32GB SD card
– Velbon Sherpa 200R photo tripod + Kingjoy VT-3510 Video Fluid Head
– Stereo sound recorder Zoom H1, Zoom H4n + Audio Technica AT2020 usb plus, Blue Yeti, Behringer Xm8500, Behringer B-1 XLR & DIY Binaural recording Dummy head
– 4x50w LED spotlights
– CN-160 Dimmable LED video lighting
– Cheap Konig aluminium tripod, I use it for Zoom H1, H4n recorder, binaural head, dB SPL meter or LED lights
– Sennheiser HD600 and AKG K321 headphones with Creative E-MU 0404 USB Audio interface (DAC/sound card/amp) + EMU USB dac
– PC: i5 3470, 8gb RAM, 90gb SSD + 1Tb HDD + LG 23″ IPS monitor and wireless Logitech keyboard with mouse.
– Sony Vegas 13 video editing software
1) Lost Sky – Dreams [NCS Release] –
2) Jim Yosef & Alex Skrindo – Ruby [NCS Release] –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ đầy đủ về cách hướng dẫn Ghost Win Xp bằng USB cơ bản từ A tới Z
- Hướng dẫn tạo file ghost win 10 thông qua 3 bước đơn giản mà bạn không nên bỏ qua
- Mách bạn 4 bước trong cách bung file tib theo chuẩn UEFI đơn giản nhất
- Mật bí 4 kiểu hyperlink trong excel bị lỗi phổ biến mà bạn hay gặp nhất
- Khái niệm ma alt là gì và cách sử dụng bảng mã ATL như thế nào?
4 drivers, i thought bose always goes with single driver
My woofers are dead somehow…. when I checked them I found out they aren’t wired to anything 🤔
How is that possible ??? How they can play without wires ???
Helpppppppp me please
Please my help
When putting the sound in cherge, the red bulb in repeatedly off on
Thank you my friend. but I unscrewed it and it still didn't open. It gave me the impression that it is glued, I forced it but does not come out at all. so I insisted if you could show in video how it is done. But there is no way to open by unscrewing unfortunately I will have to cut with microretifica. Still, thank you very much for your commitment.
Friend can you tell me how opened the battery of this Bose. Thank you.
Could you show detail of the battery.. couse most of the proplem of this tipe of bose is replacement batery. it looks like we can just change the battery tipe..
Anyone know where to buy a replacement mesh for the front mine has a horrid dent
Bose soundlink mini 1 has red led blinking problem , some said that buying new replacement battery doesnt solve the problem. Resetting and bluetooth memory clearing didnt work too. What to do?🙁
Need the tool to remove screws
i really want to clean the dust……
Where the two seems of the battery glued together or by just removing the two screws will open?
How to change bose soundlink battary
we don't see on video How did you open the battery case….can explain and help how to do it….Thank you
Chip amplifier clash d tpa3110d2??
This is chip 15w x 2.lol.…
great video art needed to clean the grills for resale —shotgun clean firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you help me my Speaker was not working. I think the battery is the reason.
Because when i charged it the battery indicator turned to orange like normal, but after a minute the battery indicator turns to red then blinking many times until no more light.
the speaker made from indonesia?
seems easy to modify the battery pack. I want to put inside 3 Panasonic or LG 18650 3000-3400mah
como puedo reparar la bateria de mi bose sountlink 2 porq solo queda encendido el boton rojo y no carga ayedeme porfavor
How did you open the battery?
made in indonesia??
It's impressive the Bose project, always synonymous with quality. I liked.
My first speaker
I know what's inside all BOSE products! CRAP!