At least 2,500 factory workers in Vietnam resumed work on Feb 20, following days of strike. They were protesting the return of their colleagues from China amid the COVID-19 outbreak. The strike had begun at a toy factory in Ha Nam province, south of the country’s capital. Workers alleged that at least five workers returning from China did not go through the mandatory 14-day quarantine period. Vietnam has reported 16 COVID-19 infections so far.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- iOS 13.5 KHÔNG CẦN LÊN CŨNG ĐƯỢC
- Hạnh Phúc Trong Tầm Tay – Tập 7+8 Preview 1 | Trạm Phim Ngôn Tình
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày 24 Tháng 5 Năm 2020, Bắc bộ mưa lớn, Dự báo thời tiết 10 ngày tới.
- Tin tức dịch bệnh corona ( Covid-19 ) sáng 22/5 Tin tổng hợp virus corona Việt Nam đại dịch Vũ Hán
- Tin tức dịch Corona mới ngày 22 tháng 4, 2020 | Cập nhật dịch Covid-19
to all sicked chineses, let cross the border to vietnam to get the treament right now
Please do not trust Vietnam, they do not take corona virus seriously, they will cover up if people die from Corona virus. So many people from China enter to Vietnam, they did not quarantine them. It will spread the whole country pretty soon, then a lot of people will die because Vietnam still very poor.
Vietnam hide if someone die from Covid-19, when so many die then it is too late.
Good news 16/16 infected people in Vietnam have been recovered!
Vietnam was can not test well because has no lab 🧪 for covid 19