(English & Tiếng Việt) Mời các bạn xem thêm công thức và bí quyết thành công bằng tiếng Việt tại www.savourydays.com.
Nhấn vào nút CC để tắt phụ đề tiếng Anh.
A. Simple syrup
– 250 gram sugar
– 250 gram water
– 1/8 tsp cream of tartar (or 1/8 tsp lemon juice)
B. Green tea filling
– 100 gram yellow beans/ mung beans
– (at least) 300 ml hot water
– 45 gram sugar
– 45 gram coconut oil (peanut or other normal cooking oil can be a substitute)
– 5 gram all purpose flour
– 2 gram matcha powder (or more depending on the quality of your matcha powder and your taste)
– 40 ml water (to dissolve flour and matcha powder)
C. Mooncake Skin dough
– 400 gram simple syrup (from A)
– Approx. 200 gram cooked glutinous rice flour
– 1/2 tsp pomelo essence (or jasmine/ rose essence)
– It can take 1 – 1.5 hour to make the filling. Folding and stirring the filling on low heat not only helps water to evaporate from the filling but also helps the sugar and oil to be incorporated better in the beans. As a result, your filling can stay longer at room temperature.
– You can find cooked glutinous rice flour at Asia groceries. This flour is already cooked and is ready to eat. This is also a kind of special flour and should not be replaced by any other types of flour. Cooking glutinous flour in a pan on low heat does not create the similar type of flour as the flour will have slightly yellow-brown color and quite strong smell.
– Pomelo essence can also be found in Asian groceries. However, you can substitute this essence with other flavors that you like.
– The amount of 200 gram cooked glutinous rice flour is approximate. This amount may vary depend on the type of flour and its oldness. Older flour tends to absorb more water, hence you will need less of this flour than newer one.
– The mooncake mold that I used in the video is a 150 gram – mold (i.e., molds that create cakes of 150 gram). For snowskin mooncakes, normally the ratio of dough: filling is 2 : 1. For example, a 150 gram cake should have 100 gram dough and 50 gram filling. However, you can change this ratio if you prefer more filling. Also, for mooncakes, it’s better if you make the cakes slightly bigger than the cavity of the mold. In this video, I use 110 gram skin dough and 60 gram filling for a 150 gram – mold.
These mooncake molds can be found easily on either Amazon US or Ebay. The cavity of the molds is normally stated in the information provided by the sellers. Note that silicon molds are not recommended for this type of mooncakes.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LÀM BÁNH DỨA 🍍ĐÀI LOAN SIÊU ĐÁNG YÊU Không cần lò nướng I Taiwanese Pineapple Cake
- Giới thiệu mẫu hộp trung thu 4 bánh Tài Lộc Brodard 2019 || Sông Đáy
- KHUI QUÀ + ĂN BÁNH TRUNG THU CỦA SAO VIỆT: Hari Won, Trấn Thành, Diệu Nhi, Isaac POM Show
- Cam Cam lần đầu "MÚA BA LÊ" khiến bố Kiên Hoàng và mẹ Heo Mi Nhon xúc động BẬT KHÓC trên truyền hình
- Mặt nạ ngôi sao | Tập 3: Tình về nơi đâu | Bánh ngon lắm, mời thưởng thức & Lão già đội nón