Mike and Edd go head to head as our “cockpit jockeys” compete to get the quickest 0 to 60 in their Cosworth restoration.
Series 7 available to buy on iTunes – & on Google Play –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ đầy đủ về cách hướng dẫn Ghost Win Xp bằng USB cơ bản từ A tới Z
- Hướng dẫn tạo file ghost win 10 thông qua 3 bước đơn giản mà bạn không nên bỏ qua
- Mách bạn 4 bước trong cách bung file tib theo chuẩn UEFI đơn giản nhất
- Mật bí 4 kiểu hyperlink trong excel bị lỗi phổ biến mà bạn hay gặp nhất
- Khái niệm ma alt là gì và cách sử dụng bảng mã ATL như thế nào?
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooop Edd lost
Hes not short, Mike is actually around 5'10", it's because Edd is over 6'7"…
it will have been driven 100yards on about its 8th take, no way was that screwed before he just turned it off
@matman16 Wait what? They seem like friends in this clip? I figure they're good friends since they've been so successful together.
@MrManson94 He isnt, the other guy is very tall. 6.5ft
Go to "streetfire:net" and search for wheeler dealers.
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PUT UP THE FULL FUCKING EPISODE!!!!!!!!!
Made me laugh, after he gave the cosse all that stick he just stopped and turned off the engine! ……… thats done that the world of good, dont he know you are surposed to let it tick over for a short while after hard driving …..
hope the new owner not watching
this sucks lol top gear is SOOOOOOOO much better
damn… their relationship is fake