A game is structured form of play, usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as an educational tool. Games are distinct from work, which is usually carried out for remuneration, and from art, which is more often an expression of aesthetic or ideological elements. However, the distinction is not clear-cut, and many games are also considered to be work (such as professional players of spectator sports or games) or art (such as jigsaw puzzles or games involving an artistic layout such as Mahjong, solitaire, or some video games).
Key components of games are goals, rules, challenge, and interaction. Games generally involve mental or physical stimulation, and often both. Many games help develop practical skills, serve as a form of exercise, or otherwise perform an educational, simulational, or psychological role.
Attested as early as 2600 BC, games are a universal part of human experience and present in all cultures. The Royal Game of Ur, Senet, and Mancala are some of the oldest known games.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://quydinh.com/lam-dep
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phơi bày sự thật về tác hại của bạch hoa hồng mà không ai mong muốn
- BÀI TẬP CHƯA ĐẦY 15 PHÚT GIẢM MỠ BỤNG EO THON CẤP TỐC TRONG VÒNG 10 NGÀY
- Bài tập Pilates giảm bụng buổi sáng, không toát 1 giọt mồ hôi | Workout #112 ♡ Hana Giang Anh
- 8 bài tập bụng trên xà đơn | Calisthenics Abs workout | SHINPHAMM
- TẬP BỤNG DƯỚI CHO NAM | FIT FOR MEN | CFYC